We sat astride the kiln-fired wall and looked/ into that endless hole and listened to the/

sucking and the rushing of the air refract/ as noise was crushed and split in answer

Sunday 1 June 2014

Wow. It's been over a year since my last post. I like to think the reason being that I've been too busy to post up projects... There is some truth in this, but there's also an effort on my part to be less concerned with 'on-line presence', and to put more attention into real life. This last year I've been incredibly lucky to work on so many varied projects in such diverse locations, as well as having a little poetry published here and there. Without giving too much away, here's some video links telling the story of one of the most enjoyable projects I've managed and delivered recently. The videos are shot and edited by Siobhan Daley, as part the Unregistered project funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and managed through Art in the Park. With thanks to Luisa Golob, Cassie Kill, the late Keith Hayman, Simon Gedye, and many many more!

Cuthbert Bank Artswalk

Wardsend Poetry Walk

Parkwood Springs Artswalk

Unregistered Project Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment